We’re looking for an Office Administrator who is willing to support our fast growing team and is ready to embark with Everty on an exciting e-mobility journey to actively drive the transition to zero emissions transport forward.
The office administrator is responsible for the organisation and coordination of the office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organisational effectiveness of the office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the office, and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly
- Answer phone calls & take an active role in customer success process handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Perform administrative procurement tasks, like delivery tracking, handling of purchase orders, bills & invoices
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings with internal staff, clients, subcontractors
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Perform regular system health checks as well as monitoring tasks incl. managing escalations if required
- Assist CEO as needed
- Other tasks as required
Qualification and experience
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as problem-solving skills, enthusiasm in providing great customer service
- Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenge of supporting an office of diverse people
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Initiative and multitasking, demonstrates high integrity, adaptability, teamwork and collaboration
- Very good MS Office Skills
- Accounting background is an additional benefit
Who are we?
We enable our clients to integrate EV charging into their business operations and develop new and exciting ways to engage with EV drivers in public, commercial, industrial and residential locations. Electric Vehicles today are what smartphones were to mobile phones 15 years ago, soon everyone will (want to) drive an EV. This is a fast paced and exciting industry and suits someone with a keen interest in technology, energy, infrastructure and driving climate change.
How do we do this?
For organisations transitioning to electric vehicles, Everty provides a technology solution and software for charging station infrastructure that is flexible, customisable and hardware-agnostic delivering management, monitoring and monetisation for charging station assets.
We make driving an EV as easy as it can be. For this, delivering fantastic services to all participants, from EV drivers to our B2B SaaS clients who operate charging infrastructure, is what sets us apart.
Our service delivery focuses on:
- Excitement and Enthusiasm
- Honesty and Humility
Working at Everty requires openness and curiosity so everyone in the team feels that they belong, have fun at what they do as part of a diverse and equal team and can go the extra mile for our customers. We want you and our customers to be the best we can be!
What we want from you
You are an ambitious and committed team member who focuses on our vision and values every day. You are determined and hold yourself and the team accountable so we can achieve great things together.
What we can provide
Starting with a part-time position with a potential growth to a full-time role based in Sydney. We also understand that flexibility is key to productivity and job satisfaction and we consider flexible work arrangements e.g. working from home, flexible hours etc. We focus on achieving goals rather than hours spent on a task. You must have the right to work in Australia.
If this sounds like you get in touch with us today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by the 10th of December 2021.